Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tim's New Adventure

  1. I have had a number of friends, whose opinions I value (Lynette Cortez, Sue Azzarito, Jud McConnell, Kathie Brenneman, Mindy Wendell, among others) who have been encouraging me (to put it mildly) to start blogging.  And since I have a lot of time on my hands these days (more on that later) I decided to give it a go.  It will come as no surprise to any of us that the particular blogging challenge to me will be brevity.  I never seem to say or write anything briefly.  But heaven knows that none of us have much time for reading anymore.  I believe that is why texting and tweeting have taken hold so firmly and so quickly: they accurately reflect the minimal commitment levels/attention spans of our lives these days. Am I sounding enough like an old fart yet? The other issue that I need to name upfront is that I lack the technical expertise to undertake blogging! I spent all afternoon just trying (unsuccessfully) to get my blog designed the way I want it to.  So tomorrow's to do list includes making Greg Bish help me get it laid out properly.  So with this rather inauspicious beginning, I am going to get started and see where this goes.  Feel free to offer feedback and suggestions.  Until such a time as I become massively rich and famous, I will respond!

No comments:

Post a Comment